Under the direct supervision of the Team Lead – RedPrairie and the overall guidance of the Practice Manager – RedPrairie, the incumbent will work closely with all team members of Smart IS.
Required Skills and Job Description:
The key account abilities of the incumbent are as follow:
- Possess a strong command of SQL with the ability to design, code and test complex queries
- Experience in C# and Java will be preferred.
- Provide technical support directly to clients
- Must be able to understand business requirements and translate the solution in RedPrairie (Warehouse Management System)
- Coordinate, collaborate and should be able to work with team to develop, brand and deploy the solutions
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Have the ability to produce high quality documentation
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive communication with our US office and development team is a must
The candidate must be willing to work on rotating shifts.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences and/or its equivalent certification
- Certification in SQL is required (MCSA SQL Server, OCP, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL etc.)
- At least 1 to 3 years of progressively responsible experience in the related areas
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer facing environment and be able to build strong relationships and rapport at any level.
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent growth opportunities and direct interaction with international clients along with a challenging work environment
- A friendly work environment where everyone is provided equal and fair opportunity