Please read the full Job description before you apply
Note: This is a fulltime Online(Work From Home Opportunity)
You will work with an international team and might have to manage your time schedule
We are looking for energetic candidates for our organization to maintain social media/digital marketing/SEO activities.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Google Ads, Bing Ads, marketing database, email marketing, social media.
- Develop strategies for social media and execute them.
- Manage company’s social media presence and help them grow
- Responsible for designing and writing content/captions for digital content.
- Manage and develop relationships with leading digital media promoters, such as influencers and bloggers, to achieve revenue goals.
- Conducting online market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails and making calls.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Developing digital campaigns for different platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, youtube, google etc to increase digital sales.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in executing: SEO/SEM, Google Ads, Bing & Pinterest Ads, marketing database, email marketing, social media marketing, optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; especially persuasion to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential clients.
- Previous experience in digital marketing of Healthcare/Medical/pharma products will be given preference.
- A clear understanding of various digital marketing techniques.
Benefits and Perks:
- Market competitive salary
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Probationary increment
- Professional environment
- Bonus based position
Please Note: At least a Marketing/Business/Digital marketing bachelor’s degree is required for this position. Additionally, candidates with digital marketing short courses certificates will also be considered.
Please Note: Candidate should have a corporate experience of at-least 2 years in the field of digital marketing to get shortlisted for this position.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected start date: 01/04/2021