Reports to: Team Lead/Development Manager
Location: Chaklala Scheme III, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
We are looking for an Android developer along with the skills mentioned:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), Communications or related fields
- 2 year+ experience in Android application development
- Familiarity with control/design of Android UI, Material designing and UI control customization
- Familiarity with HTTP, TCP/IP communication protocol, with multi-thread programming ability
- Strong OOP concepts, Design Patterns, NDK, Maps APIs, Location APIs, SDK Android
- Familiarity with the Android system architecture, framework
- Familiarity with custom Java and Android Libraries, Dependencies, Version Control System, Custom View and Gestures and Software Security
- Familiar with app-performance optimization, model adaptation, memory allocation, CPU Utilization and memory leaks etc.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the Apps.
- Experience of Phonegap, Titanium or any other cross platform frameworks will be plus
- Experience of working with GIT.
- Experience in REST/WCF/web API environments.