VIDIZMO is a Microsoft Gold Applications & Cloud Partner, recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management.
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission i.e. to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Currently, we are looking for "Product Analyst", Ideal candidate must be responsible for:
Product Analyst is responsible for the development and delivery of tangible consumer benefits through the product or service of the business. your role will be to under customer’s business needs and map to VIDIZMO solutions. In this Product Analyst role, you will design and demonstrate VIDIZMO & Microsoft Cloud solutions to the customers.
- Creating and delivering technical product and solution demonstrations, presentations, and network designs
- Participating in technical consultations/discussions and/or product capability assessments with potential customers.
- Creating formal relationships with key decision makers within channel partners, integrators and end users organizations.
- Delivering product and solution training to channel partners, integrators and end users.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of live and on-demand streaming video solutions, streaming video formats and other streaming video platform providers (competitors) such as QUMU, Kaltura, Panopto, VBRICK, Kontiki etc.
- Develop understanding of unicast & multicast networks, streaming technologies, video content caching , streaming protocols such as RTSP, RTMP, HLS, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, IIS, firewall configurations required to streaming video, video formats, encoding , variable bit rate, adaptive bit rate , video playback in browsers , Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 playback, VIDIZMO iOS & Android apps
- Ability to offer VIDIZMO pre and post-sales support
- Work directly on proof of concepts, pilots directly with channel partners, integrators and end users.
- Leveraging and maximizing partners as the fulfillment channel while working with directly with end users on a wide range of networking applications.
- Responding to technical solicitations such as RFIs/RFPs, creating and maintaining technical documents aimed towards relaying VIDIZMO solutions.
- Articulating competitive differentiators and value propositions at both technical and business levels.
- Microsoft certification in related technologies such as Exchange, Lync, Office365 etc.
- Working experience of Azure ARM deployment
- Worked with deploying, configuring and managing Azure PaaS resources
- Worked on implementing DR and Business Continuity plans in Cloud
- Experience working with Microsoft System Center
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Min 1-3 years’ experience in Required Skills
- Demonstrate proactivity & ownership
- Fluent in English communication, written & verbal
- Authorized to Work Legally