We are looking for an experienced Mac OS X developer with a focus on desktop applications development. Ideal candidate must have excellent experience of Cocoa. Should have extensive Objective-C programming experience, including a strong command of AppKit and/or UIKit in conjunction with Interface Builder and Auto Layout.
This is not an iOS development position but experience of iOS will be a plus.
- Minimum of 2 year software development experience on Mac
- Advanced knowledge of Objective C, OS X Frameworks (Foundation, AppKit or UIKit), and Auto Layout
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for client interaction.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment of large scale projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Objective C
- Experience of at least one version control systems (SVN/Git/TFS)
Nice to have:
- iOS development experience
- Image processing in Core Graphics
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop, code, debug, and unit test systems per requirements and design.
- Provide technical solutions as and when required support, re-factor and enhance an existing production system.
- Review, analyze requirements and develop estimates / task lists based on those requirements.