Soloinsight Inc USA was founded on the driving principles of automation and security, to improve operational efficiencies.
- We are Software company, our SaaS product Cloud Gate is a modular Physical Identity and Access Management platform designed to manage physical and logical identities and credentials.
- Cloud Gate unites global identities from disparate Physical and logical access control systems.
We are seeking an Information Security Engineer to join our Information Security and Compliance Team in our Lahore Office.
- As an information security engineer, you will be process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee, and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies.
- You will help to improve and communicate the maturity levels of information security, state of cybersecurity.
Job Role and Duties:
- Develop, implement, and maintain the organization’s information security policies and procedures and ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems, and services.
- Ensure safety and security of the organization by implementing security products such as firewalls, anti-virus software and software to protect the network. Monitor security across all corporate networks, computers, and storage devices.
- Ensure industry and regulatory compliance in areas such as ISO 27001, SOC2, GDPR, CCPA and similar regulations.
- Identifying and addressing vulnerabilities in the organization network.
- Confer with management, developers, auditors, facilities, and other business unit personnel to ensure security of data, software applications, and hardware.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Perform internal audits and liaison with external auditors.
- Answer to client’s due diligence requests related to information security.
- Build the information security development training program to train the resources.
- Conducting risk assessments and providing guidance on remediation activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Up to 2 years of experience in information security field.
- Experience in managing ISO27001 certifications, and understanding of other industry standard certifications or frameworks (such as PCI-DSS, NIST)
- Knowledge of Data Privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR) from an information security perspective
- Knowledgeable about COBIT, NIST, CIS and other emerging frameworks.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts, including threats, vulnerabilities, security operations, encryption, perimeter defense, auditing, authentication, and risk management.
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH or CISM desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to work with cross-functional teams to build partnerships and get things done
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, edge devices, IoT, KPIs and analytics, and similar concepts
- Experience in material handling systems or similar industry would be an asset
Working Hours and Schedule:
- 40 plus hours per week - Must be willing to work overlapping hours as needed
- Monday to Friday.
- Market-leading Salary and Allowances
- Medical Insurance Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Outdoor Medical Allowance
- Provident Fund and EOBI
- Performance-based bonuses
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company Subsidized Vehicle Financing Plans
- Company Provided Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- In-house Gym
- Friendly work environment
- Training opportunities
- Company Sponsored Recreational Tours
- Earned Annual Leaves
- Leave Encasements