Who we are?
Soloinsight Inc USA was founded on the driving principles of automation and security, to improve operational efficiencies. Since its incorporation in 2013, it has grown into a leading platform adopted by a wide variety of companies from mid-size, growth-oriented firms to Fortune 100.
What we do!
We are a Software company, our SaaS product Cloud Gate is a modular Physical Identity and Access Management platform designed to manage physical and logical identities and credentials. Cloud Gate unites global identities from disparate Physical and logical access control systems.
About the Position!
We are seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join our Mobile Applications Team in our Lahore Office.
As an iOS Developer in the software group, you will be responsible for bringing to life the mobile features our customers and business teams dream up. You will leverage cutting edge mobile technologies to develop and deploy never-before-seen capabilities. The applications you will build and support will help fuel the incredible growth of Solo insight for years to come.
You will be part of a team that challenges each other, learns together, and never leaves a mate behind in progress and growth.
What will you do?
Job Role and Duties:
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle from concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and maintenance & support
- Deep knowledge of iPhone frameworks
- Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects
- Quickly integrate and update projects
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing project tasks on schedule and by interacting with other developers
- Ability to work under pressure; these solutions are mission critical.
- Provide technical insight on existing mobile platforms to improve performance, availability and utilization optimizations
- Performs research and development to evaluate emerging technologies and their potential to optimize the platform
- Participate in mentoring and skills transfer to junior members of the team
What are we looking for?
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in native app development and mobile app architecture
- Strong working knowledge in software development (iOS)
- Being familiar with the use of libraries and frameworks
- Desire to work in a fast pace, fast-growing and highly innovative, and international environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to work with cross-functional teams to build partnerships and get things done
- Experience in developing best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Experience in developing and supporting rapid iterations of software in an Agile context
- Good knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for mobile development
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks
- Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams and setting up expectations by coordinating with them on regular basis
- In depth understanding of Cocoa Touch APIs
- In depth understanding of Adaptive layouts - iOS storyboards, auto layout, Size classes
- Multithreaded and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Caching techniques and the ability to strategize for powerful applications
- Good understanding of REST based services and service based architecture
Working Hours and Schedule:
- 40 plus hours per week - Must be willing to work overlapping hours as needed
- Monday to Friday
What do we offer?
- Market-leading Salary and Allowances
- Ample growth opportunities
- Medical Insurance Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Outdoor Medical Allowance
- Provident Fund and EOBI
- Performance-based bonuses
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company Subsidized Vehicle Financing Plans
- Company Provided Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- In-house Gym
- Friendly work environment
- Training opportunities
- Company Sponsored Recreational Tours
- Earned Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment