The Role: As an Investor Relations Associate, you will work in a hybrid role providing support in maintaining client’s Investor Relation websites.
The Location: This position is located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Work Shift: This is a permanent night shift role. However, you may be asked to work on weekend shifts depending upon the requirement of the business.
The Team: We will enable you to become a successful professional and gain valuable global exposure by working closely to maintain the Investor Relations web space of Fortune 500 companies. We are a warm and close-knit group in Pakistan along with over 30+ team members in global locations including the United States, Philippines & India.
The Impact: As the first point of contact for clients approaching company's IR Support with respect to any service/ product availed by them. The ‘Impact’ of the service you will be providing should increase client happiness and retention. With the uninterrupted provision of the best quality Investor Relation services, you should be able to chip into the growth of good surveys and customer feedback.
What is in it for you: As a part of a high-performing team giving yourself the chance to:
- Work well with the C-level management of global companies
- Work closely with industry guides from around the world, which will help promote your development and professional growth.
- You will improve technical expertise with software programs such as MS Excel and SQL.
- Improving Email and Client Communication techniques
- Develop technical knowledge (HTML, SQL etc)
- Learn project and client management
- Develop strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Through on-the-job training, you will develop on personal and professional fronts enabling yourself to mature into a Senior Associate role, where you will handle client projects autonomously
You will primarily be responsible for two major areas:
1. Client Support
- Maintaining clients’ IR websites from both design and content perspective
- Daily correspondence with clients, written and over the phone for their IR Website
- Dedicatedly approaching clients for adding value to their Investor Relation reports & published information
- Ensuring the highest quality and timeliness of data and service delivery to achieve the highest client retention rates and drive revenue from services
2. Product Support
- Liaison with S&P Global website design teams to improve quality of the product
- Suggesting improvements in the current products offered by our company
What we’re looking for:
Are you someone who can articulately get his or her point across? Do you find yourself to think critically and resolve problems? Do you possess the below basic qualifications to fit into the role?
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business Administration in Finance/Accounting, Information Technology or Computer Science and have a knack for technology
- Enthusiastic and capable of multitasking effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under deadlines
- Impeccable professional ethics
- A can-do attitude towards work
- Attention to detail
- Creativity/Out of the box thinking
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible to change in a dynamic environment
- Provide and accept constructive feedback
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Phenomenal team-player capabilities
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.