Why should you join Royal Airport Services?
At RAS, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. We enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets. In this role you would be working closely with the HR team in driving departmental strategy to achieve common objectives.
Your Typical day at work
• Deliver reliable, compliant and secure HR operations to the business.
• Manage administration related to leave, attendance and shift patterns
• Coach employees on the use of time and attendance to ensure working hours and time are accurately logged.
• Manage employee exits and final settlements
• Provide insights through data analysis
• Support local compliance activities as required
• Support HR processes / projects with accurate data analytics
• Advise managers on how to recognise and motivate employees in alignment with the company policies
• Support managers in managing disciplinary cases for less complex people cases. Drive robust and fair process.
• Support where required in resolution of employee conflicts and concerns
• Management of Provident Fund potfolio
• Managing Internal & External Communication
Degree(s)/Major(s): MBA/BBA (HRM)
Core experience in HR operations
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
• Extensive experience of HR operations within a complex organisation.
• Experience of completing day-to-day tasks in an efficient way.
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• Analytically Sound
• Good analytical & Interpersonal skills.
• A team player and quick learner.
• Proficient in MS Office and HRIS tools.