We are currently looking for Business Analyst / Technical Writer. This role will be responsible for coordinating with the technical team and providing written documentation for systems architecture, ERD, Data Structure, Data Dictionary, Flow Diagrams, installation, usage, configuration, and operating procedures. Candidate should be having:
· Prior experience in technical writing and documentation, preferably in relevant domains (IMS, CRM, ERP etc.)
· Coordinating with Development and QA Department to make technical documents
· Using flowcharts, drawings, diagrams to increase user’s understanding
· Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for details
· Experience of working on multiple Business Requirements Specifications documentation cycles.
This would include:
· Designing and creating mock screens
· Use Case analysis/documentation
· Creating business process flow diagrams
· Evaluating in-progress and/or finished products against the requirements specifications
· Exception English writing skills (grammatically accurate and concise writing) and Communication Skills
· Worked with any of the design tools like Visio, BPMN
· Excellent understating of modern application platforms: Web/Cloud, Mobile, Windows etc.
· Study existing documents and discussing with project lead to determine the project requirements
The company was founded in January 2009 by former people from the industry of sports data. With offices in Dubai, Valletta, Copenhagen, Lahore and Geneva. Head office in Valletta and main sales office in Copenhagen. SportCC is committed to establishing and positioning itself as a worldwide leader.