1. Conceptualizes, designs, and produces promotional materials such as flyers, ads, brochures, web and social media images and graphics, posters, logos, displays.
2. Consults with department project representative to identify their graphics needs and assign reasonable deadlines for the project
3. Assists in the editing of photos and creation of graphic elements needed for website, digital ads and social media.
4. May help with taking photos when additional help is needed.
5. Participates in development and marketing planning group sessions and meetings.
6. Completes other projects/duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
Graphic Designer Skills:
1. Strong graphic design skills, good command on related Software (Photoshop, etc.
4. Attention to detail
6. Acute vision
7. Time-management skills
8. Handles rejection