The ideal applicant must have grasp knowledge of an online E-commerce platform to develop, design and deliver a successful social media strategy for the group in order to increase brand and product awareness.
You will be in charge of all paid social media marketing, managing the execution and optimizations for all social media channels and efforts for the brand.
This includes, managing the paid social budget, creating campaigns and campaign structures, and responsible for reporting against KPIs.
This role requires in handling the creation and publishing of organic social media posts across all channels and developing the influencer marketing side of social media.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of SEM, SEO, SMM and to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible ROI
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop targeted advertising and recommend paid social media plans and campaigns; collaborate with leadership to ensure plans are in alignment with business initiatives and strategies.
- Launch and optimize various PPC, SMM and email marketing campaigns
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Develops strategic marketing plan to meet company goals and objectives.
- Develops and maintains a marketing budget.
- Coordinates market research and competitive analysis; utilizes knowledge and prepares reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts is a plus
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC, SMM and SEM trends
- Proven track record in Digital Marketing & Social Media platforms
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
- 3+ years of experience managing paid social media channels
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, PPC and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, etc) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Experience handling advertising budgets and forecasting, pacing and reporting results
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, social media management tools, demand generation marketing, and blogging
- Strong attention to detail
In return an excellent career prospects in a supportive working environment with no restrictions on how far you can progress.
Salary will be consistent with your skills and experience coupled with an attractive benefits package.