STARZ PLAY is a subscription video on demand service headquartered in Dubai and available in 19 countries in the MENA region. Our service streams thousands of blockbuster Hollywood movies, TV shows, documentaries, kids’ entertainment and dedicated Arabic content to subscribers in the region. This is what makes us the fastest-growing SVOD service in the region.
Due to huge success with expansion into new markets, we are opening an R&D Center in Lahore, Pakistan. Come join us and help to build great new technology in Lahore!
Monitor and manage the workflow of content in StarzPlay Workflow. The main activity is to manage the content flow from receiving the content to the publishing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Download media files from Content Providers and review, prioritize the received assets.
- Ensure the quality of assets received from the Provider match with Starz Play internal standards.
- Daily updates on Content Operations Inventory Management System.
- House keeping the files in S3 buckets by assisting with digital assetmanagement and archiving including transferring, renaming, attaching metadata, adjusting, backing up and uploading and making sure all the files has been stored in the given location.
- Manage the workflow of material received and transcoding to the given parameters able to maintain accuracy and attention for high volume tasks.
- Making sure the content is delivered and selected to all accounts.
Required Knowledge and Expertise
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication skills. (English)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook): Advanced Level.
- Knowledge in Audio & Video Editing using Adobe tools is an added value.
- Bachelors in Digital Media Technologies of Bachelors in Media Production with strong IT background.
- 2 + years of experience as Digital Content Operations (Ideally on multimedia company).