This position reports to the Manager of Technical Operations. As an integral part of the support/operations teams, the technical support engineer is responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance and technical support of our Hybrid Cloud solutions.
1. Familiarities with Hypervisors [VMWare ESXi, Hyper-V]
2. Familiarities with cloud platforms[Azure, AWS]
3. Familiarities with Storage technologies [SAN, NAS, SDS, RAID etc]
4. Basic working understanding of open source tools like [Ceph, GlusterFS]
5. Ability to interact with the customer, understand requirements, troubleshoot issues.
6. Ability to deliver product overview and demo to customers.
7. Good background in Linux/Unix and Windows Server Administration.
8. At least 2 years experience is required, along with excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
This is a dynamic position, with an excellent learning opportunity on trending SDS and Cloud technologies
StoneFly is an IT Infrastructure-focused business unit of Dynamic Network Factory (DNF Corp) a member of the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), the founding member of the IP Storage Institute (IPSI), a VMware TAP Elite Partner, and a VMware Professional Solution Provider Partner. Ston ...مزید پڑھیں