The position is responsible for assisting the project manager in overall management of GBV crisis helpline including helpline operation, providing information to callers on GBV referral services, call record maintenance and contributing to the successful implimentation of the project.
- Respond to helpline calls from the potential callers, conduct follow-up on helpline calls using protocols and referral data bases. Keeping information about callers with confidentiality.
- Provide information on the GBV services and referral in cases of crisis situation by taking onboard the Manager.
- Maintain complete records/logs of clients accessing the helpline for support in both hard as well as in soft form in prescribed forms.
- Assist the project manager in identifying clients in need of and wanting GBV response services such as shelter, psychosocial support, legal aid, medical aid etc as well as Rehabilitation and Reintegration assistance.
- Maintain an up-to-date referral directory at the GBV crisis helpline.
- Provide referrals, in consultation with the client for long term psychological support, Medical support, legal aid, shelter or other support services.
- Ensure compliance with Standing operating procedures and policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties in line with Standard Operating Procedures of Bolo Helpline.
- Follow guidelines and policy on Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- Attend case supervision by discussing cases with experts.
- Attend all training activities organized by the department.
- Support Bolo Helpline Manager in handling Crisis Cases concerning GBV.
- Any Other task assigned by the manager
Please Note: Candidate who tries to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified. Women and minority candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. Ready to work immediately.
SPO strongly prohibits Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA), accordingly; candidate background and reference check will be conducted.