The position is responsible for GBV referral activities including maintenance of referral mechanism directory, case management, identification of referral services and contributing to the successful implimentation of the project.
· Provide backup to Psychologist and Manager Bolo Helpline in managing the case load of calls on Bolo Helpline.
· Respond to helpline calls when assigned from the potential callers, conduct follow-up on helpline calls using protocols and referral data bases.
· Provide information on the GBV services and referral in cases of crisis situation by taking onboard the Manager.
· Maintain up to date referral directory of Bolo Helpline. Regularly update the contact details.
· Assist the project manager in identifying clients in need of and wanting GBV Response services such as Shelter, Psychosocial Support, Legal Aid, Medical Aid etc as well as Rehabilitation and Reintegration assistance.
· Maintain an up-to-date referral directory of Bolo helpline.
v Undertake visits to the identified referral services to assess their quality and sensitivity to women and the issues affecting them.
v Accompany the survivor to the referral services where necessary in consultation with Program Manager.
v The referral directory should be regularly updated and re-referrals to services will be made on the basis of feedback from referred survivors
· Provide referrals, in consultation with the client for long term psychological support, medical support, legal aid, shelter or other support services.
· Ensure compliance with Standing operating procedures of Bolo Helpline.
· Perform all duties in line with Standard Operating Procedures of Bolo Helpline.
· Follow guidelines and policy on Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
· Attend case supervision by discussing cases with experts.
· Attend all training activities organized by the department.
· Support Bolo Helpline Manager in handling Crisis Cases concerning GBV.
Any Other task assigned by the manager
Please Note: Candidate who tries to influence the recruitment process will be automatically disqualified. Women and minority candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. Ready to work immediately. SPO strongly prohibits Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA), accordingly; candidate background and reference check will be conducted.