Job Timings: 10am to 06:00pm or 9.30 am to 5.30pm
Teacher will conduct classes for:
- Spoken English
- General English IELTS
- PTE - Pearson Test of English Academic
- CAE - Cambridge English Advance
- FCE - First Certificate in English
(Note: The teacher will be required to make lesson plans and maintain the student record of the classes that you teach)
- Invigilate and/or supervise International Exams conducted at ICD such as Cambridge English, TOEFL and PTE etc
- Maintain record of the registrations and results of the candidates appearing in the exams
- Make and/or deliver power point presentations.
- The job will have a 3 month probation time. The payment structure will be revised at the end of the probation as per the quality of work.
- The teacher may do any of the Professional Development Teacher Courses by Cambridge English, through ICD Institutional membership, free of cost.
- The teacher may do about any of the other international qualifications and/or exams offered at ICD with up to 75% discount.
- The teacher may avail free membership of PELTA (Pakistan English Language Teachers Association)