1. Responsible for supervising all employees at the sales floor.
2. Ensure the effective communication of sales targets to the Sales team to ensure the highest levels of performance and the achievement, or exceeding, of sales targets.
3. Assign duties to Sales staff to ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient and effective way.
4. Conduct on-the-job training, demonstration and instruction for new and/or existing employees in order to support their development and ensure highest standards of performance & customer service are achieved.
5. Deal with issues or problems as they arise, ensuring continuous customer service.
6. Ensure that each member of sales team is performing their job duties efficiently.
7. Organize replacement employees when another employee calls in sick or is on leave.
8. Schedule the breaks and lunches for sales team and ensures that employees' job duties are being covered while they are on break or at lunch.
9. Replenish and re-merchandise stocks on the shop floor on an ongoing basis in order to ensure maximum range and size availability at all times.
10. Ensure progress of the sales floor operations.
11. Manage possible problems or needed corrective actions in order to make competent, informed decisions to implement or to adjust procedures and to fix difficulties.
12. Manage expense control decisions, budget changes, overruns or corrections.
13. Perform other jobs as and when assigned by the Management.
Originally set up as Bano Chappal, a single store in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar, in 1974, Stylo has become one of the most recognized names in Pakistani footwear and has no intention of slowing down. The brand has over 90 stores in 45 cities in Pakistan. An ISO 9001-2000 certified company, the brand n ...مزید پڑھیں