𝐒𝐮𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 is looking for 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 / 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭.
1. Must have experience in managing e-commerce marketplaces.
2. Update/Create Product listings on marketplace platforms (Amazon, eBay, Wayfair, HomeDepot, Lowes, Walmart, Website) according to marketing strategies/requirements.
3. Monitor and analyze performance, rankings ratings, and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance to drive sales.
4. Analyze, execute, and optimize a keyword research strategy that identifies the most effective and targeted key phrases to drive traffic.
5. Creating excellent content for product listings.
6. Taking care of account health.
7. Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
8. Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
9. Communicate with Team Lead for the reasonable answering of any queries.
10. Investigate problems by trying to figure out what went wrong, how problems might be fixed, and how to keep them from happening again.
11. Candidates with a Good learning attitude to apply.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬:
1. Bachelor’s degree or related certification
2. Over one year of experience in a similar role
3. Knowledge of online sales and understanding of e-commerce channels
4. Experience working on Amazon Seller Central, eBay, Walmart, Lowes, HomeDepot, Wayfair, and other online retail platforms.
5. Ability to work with minimum supervision
6. Positive attitude, detail with good multitasking, and organizational ability
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: Shift 2pm - 11pm PST.
Suave Solutions is an Information Technology and Software company, providing e-commerce, bpo, customer support, digital marketing, and web and mobile application development services. Our development team is dedicated to solving the client's needs as per their requirements, transforming their ideas into reality, helping their company to reach its full potential and being your guide to existing and emerging Web and Mobile application technologies.