· Ensure implementation of Site OHS Plan
· Attend morning toolbox conducted by supervisors to ensure site safety plan was covered.
· Deliver onsite trainings as per plan given by the manager and maintain associated records
· Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
· Inspect workplaces and workplace equipment, such as scaffolding, excavations, to ensure they meet safety regulations
· Record and report hazards, accidents, injuries and health issues within the workplace
· Analyze the site EHS data to identify the trends and patterns and taking actions as per advice of Manager
· Assist with the investigation of accidents and unsafe working conditions, study possible causes and recommend remedial action.
· Any other related job as assigned by management time to time.