1. Job Description
The concern person has to take responsibility for developing plans, executing projects and initiatives that support the broader, short and long-term marketing strategy.Collaborates with Consumer Insights, ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. The job requires a person who can take a lead in managing vendor partners and communication agencies, and all aspects of their projects.
1. Maintaining all records
2. Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
3. Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
4. Maintaining and updating customer databases;
5. Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
6. Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
7. Making calls to all leads given by an external resource and shortlist the potential users who are interested in using our products.
8. Stay in contact with the potential users on regular basis and compile all the results.
9. Present a performance test results with figures and graphs to the brand.
10. Brainstorming sessions and weekly discussions on products and the brand strategy.
Ø Master’s degree required in marketing or related discipline.
Ø Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Ø Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles.
Ø Strong presentation and writing skills.
Ø Analysis skills to not only present data but also summarize the findings and propose recommendations for future improvement.
Ø Will be known for their innovation and vision in the area of Brand Development/Brand Management.
Ø Must have a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization.
Ø Strong project management skills.
Ø Strategic thinker and creative marketer.
Ø Results oriented and self-motivated.
Ø Ability to work independently without significant supervision.
Ø Ability and comfort to present ideas to a variety of audiences as required.