Upon deployment of a product, the CRM is responsible for securing the client against attrition to ensure a continuous revenue stream. The CRM is also responsible for cross selling Sybrid MD (Medical Division) products to their existing accounts if such an opportunity arises.
The CRM will also be assisting the Back office in operations and will be the primary liaison between operations and international clients.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure Escalation sheets are resolved with 48 hours of receipt from Billing. Escalations can be resolved by using Sybrid’s front office or through the client’s office.
- Ensure clients send EOBs to Sybrid within 5 business days of receipt.
- Ensure clients send super bills to Sybrid and close charts in EHR within 5 business days of date of service.
- Ensure client satisfaction with Sybrid MD products by doing audit checks with the client and client’s staff.
- Conduct continuous audits of client accounts to provide an external check on operations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients to file complaints or escalate issues.
- Identify potential cross selling and up selling opportunities and leverage SE if required to increase Sybrid MD revenue from clients.
- Serve as the voice of the customer for Sybrid MD operations, support and marketing departments
- Support marketing and sales by providing industry and product trends, sales data, competitor analyses, sales materials and account/customer feedback.
- Should be responsible to comply with the standards within the company for e.g.: ISMS, HIPPA etc.
- To report security weaknesses/incident through Information security incident & weakness reporting mechanism.