We are seeking full time SEO Experts, responsible for search engine optimization (SEO) that is optimal for the business (website) to gain greater visibility over search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing etc.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and Forums posting/ social media accounts.
- Develop and implement link building and viral strategies.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- Constantly check redirect, click rate, bounce rate, search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO algorithm and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences using analytics integration.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.