1) Cross-verification of bank receipt voucher with the attached cheque/ PO, deposit slip and bank statement and to verify it in ERP.
2) Verifying bank payments of store parties (Pre-Audit) to ensure that the amount which is being processed for payment is supported by sufficient, appropriate and corroborative evidences.
3) Conducting post audit for vouchers amounting less then Rs. 200,000/- and for vouchers which are routed to IAD after payment.
4) Verification of payment for cotton bales to ensure that the quantity of procured bales are not exceeding the contracted quantity and also the rate is as per contract.
5) To ensure that the custom and cess duties of the Afghani cotton is updated in the register along with the PSID's
6) Reviewing and ensuring the amount of cash reimbursement to the cash imprest account and related expenses along with invoices and evidences for accuracy.
7) Reviewing the advance payment register to ensure that the payments which are advanced to parties have been dealt as per the company policy and the register is updated in timely manner.
8) Verifying the store party weekly payments to ensure that the amount processed to disburse is as per the attached evidences.
9) Review of monthly salary sheet of both mills for completeness, accuracy and authenticity and verification of salary sheets, final settlements for HO to ensure that the net disbursable amount is accurate.
10) Conducting surprise cash count for both mills at HO to ensure that the cash imprest amount is not used for any other purpose and the available cash balance is reconciled with ledger.
11) Ensuring that the bank reconciliation statements are prepared on time in the first week of each month and to verify that the pending cheque if any are mentioned in those reconciliations.
12) Verifying PESSI and EOBI payments and also contractor’s payments for mills.
13) Verifying the ad-hoc import payments for custom duties, freight charges and LC payments of spare parts / inventory items / plant and machinery.
14) Verifying employee’s final settlements, over time payments, leave encashment, insurance claims for mills.
15) Verification of payment for Polyester and Viscose to ensure that the quantity procured is not exceeding the contracted quantity and also the rate is as per contract.
16) Conducting surprise stock count for HO to ensure that the stock accuracy of your reported numbers. Also be on the lookout for frequent unexpected returns and recurring damaged goods.
17) A risk based audit activity over the "SALARIRS AND WAGES" to identify the gaps and to ensure the compliance on controls over payroll, overtime payments and deductions under payroll are accurately made.
18) Verification of bills for mills, HO and 69-L,430 H Block, Cantt Plaza Office, TCS, PTCL, Mobile, Internet, Suigas, Electricity, Adhoc Gas Bills, Vehicle Repair and maintenance and of other repair and maintenance of HO and Mills.
19) Working on both Mills employee's Leave Encashment
20) Attending mills assignments and tasks and assisting Manager Internal Audit during monthly mill visits for process count, inventory count, raw material (cotton, polyester and viscose bales) count, waste count, time office visit, packing material count and cash count at Mills.
Qualification CA Inter or ACCA Finalist, Masters in Accounts & Finance or M.Com from a reputed institution.
Must have 1 year of Audit experience in any accounting firm or industry.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
TANVEER is an umbrella group for 4 limited liability companies, three of which operate in Pakistan, and 1 which is incorporated in the United States. Our primary concern is Spinning cotton yarn for the Textile Industry. With over 57,000 spindles in two state-of-the-art manufacturing sites, TANVEER ...مزید پڑھیں