Manage Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, requirement gathering, analyzing, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
Work closely with the clients for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
Work collaboratively with Business analyst, Requirement Engineer & Project Team Lead.
Work collaboratively with all the stakeholders to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
Developing detailed project plans, identifying the Work breakdown structure (WBS), and overall project timelines and resources utilization. Also responsible for updating the project plan on frequently basis.
Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state of the art technologies
Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule. Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues.
Monitor individual employees’ performance.
Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum of 5-6 years of management / leadership experience in a software development organization required.
· Must have at least 7-10 years’ experience working through the design, development (Java or .Net Technologies), release cycle, and delivering software products to market a record of successful delivery of software applications as a development manager
· Strong understanding of the software development cycle.
· Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
· Experience with managing the development of ERP and cloud based applications.
· Experience with C# or .NET Framework, Visual studio, SQL Server, T-SQL, Web based development /production environment.
· Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues.
· High command of verbal and written English.
· Interpersonal (skills Self motivated, team player, action and results oriented
· Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
· Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines