This is a remote position for a UK-based Marketing company that has a premium clientele.
You will be working directly with their team from home, according to their time zone (12-9 pm) with 4 hour Fridays (12-4pm)
The main focus of the role will be reporting analytics, project management, tracking, timesheets, SEO, social media marketing, and client facing.
- Work with the PR and Communications Manager to track content marketing calendars for all clients
- Assist the Experience team with marketing materials and support for client experiences
- Assist with marketing and communications work across a client roster that includes big organizations
- Assist the Communications and Events Executive in coordinating awards, podcasts, and events for our clients
- Assist our clients with marketing campaigns to promote their speaking engagements and industry events
- Assist the copywriting team on clients' messaging
- Day to day communications and PR support for our clients
- Attend all weekly client catch up and planning meetings plus daily meetings on Zoom with the team
- Support the team throughout the business to provide additional support
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising and marketing industry
- Energetic, cheerful, hard-working, an early morning person, personable, and willing to learn
- Works well within a small team and keen to learn across all areas of the business
- Happy to work 100% remotely and comfortable on video calls throughout the day
- A love of PR, social media, marketing, and communications is a must!
- Able to work according to UK time zone.
Familiarity with the following tools is a bonus :
- Response source