Technical Product Manager will be responsible for increasing the profitability of existing products and developing new products for the company. We are looking for a blend of business and technical savvy, with an emphasis on technical expertise. A close coordination is required with engineering counterparts to define product release requirements, with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, to serve as the internal and external evangelist for product offering, and occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Implementing the latest technology to improve products.
- Developing strategies to meet customer demands.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products .
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Monitor and analyze market trends.
- Studying competitors’ services and products.
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products as a way of increasing profitability.
- Provide product training, relevant product documentation, promotional content and the necessary technical expertise to enable the sales team to sell the product.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Build processes and implement for product management team.
- Develop requirements for new solutions and enhancements with management and engineering team.
- Develop deep understanding of credit and BI solutions.
- Ought to have good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work for a remote manager and manage time and priorities effectively.