Technosoft Solutions is seeking a Systems Administrator. The Systems Administrator is responsible for managing the Infrastructure, Backups, Application deployment, Support Desk, desktops and applications. This individual will also be responsible for working closely with all teams to ensure adherence to defined technology strategies, and architecture.
- Troubleshoot System Hardware / Software problems
- Maintain inventory of servers, hardware, software & network equipment
- Participate in IT change management and asset management processes
- Document Infrastructure changes within the environment
- Provide end user support directly
- Perform system maintenance, including patching and updates, improvements & job monitoring.
- Monitor server load and uptime on a regular basis.
- Manage backups for Databases, application servers (IIS, Tomcat) and version control systems(SVN, bitbucket etc)
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of IT concepts, best practices & procedures
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work individually, or in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience providing support for server environments.
- Understanding of virtualization concepts including ESXI or AWS EC2
- Experience with Server backup & disaster recovery tools
- Prior experience of a software company will big plus