WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR UX / UI Designer.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Strong UI graphic design skills.
- Experience creating visual elements using Photoshop, Illustrator, and similar tools.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Support web development teams in UI/UX designs
- Expert in Web Designing, Graphic Designing, Logo and Banners
- Well Aware with HTML/CSS
- Awareness of market new/Latest trend
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wire frames, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, new, functions, and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Web Designing is the Main Priority
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.