Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
We are looking for a Creative UI/UX designer who can create ideas, imaginations and creativity into designs, the one to shape the visual aspects, the one to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Illustrate the functions of the website and develop UI mockups and prototypes.
- Create tables, sketches, filters, images, and other websites/applications graphic designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Proven background in graphic designing projects related to web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Must stay abreast of current trends in products, the arts, entertainment, marketing and advertising
- Bachelor’s degree (Degree in Design, Fine Arts will be a plus)
- 4+ years of experience in graphic designing
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Must possess good organization and analytical skills and have expert knowledge of creative tools such as graphic design programs
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encasement
- Fuel Allowance
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Sponsored Certifications
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Environment