Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
- Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
- Working at TEKHQS will provide an opportunity to work on a complex development from the ground up, and become familiar with cutting edge technologies such as the RISC-V architecture, signal processing, many-core parallel processing using CUDA/OpenCL, inner workings of frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenGL, real-time operating systems and embedded Linux.
- In addition, the application domains will be 5G, UAVs/Drone, Robots, and Autonomous Vehicles which provide enormous scope for growth and making an impact.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Masters or PhD preferred)
- Strong theoretical background in Digital Communications Theory and Signal Processing
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages: MATLAB, Python, C/C++
- Handson experience with DSP applications for image, speech or baseband processing is required
- Good understanding of fixed-point arithmetic
- Assembly language experience for some digital signal processor is highly desirable
- Good understanding of CPU architecture and system level concepts is highly desirable
- Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning algorithms is desirable
- Experience with AI frameworks like TensorFlow Lite, PyTorch, TinyML etc. would be a plus.
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Taking pride in always producing high quality code and documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable and willing to work with team members from different disciplines, different levels and across time zones.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Leave En-cashement
- Fuel Allowance
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Sponsored Certifications
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Environment