Tek Headquarter team thrives on problem solving and creating happier users. As we works to achieve our mission of making individuals, businesses, and the world smarter through personalized knowledge-sharing solutions, the engineering team is taking on challenges to create new products to optimize the seamless delivery of our services. As a PHP Developer, you’ll help to work on challenging development projects in a highly collaborative team environment. Come join a highly collaborative team of skilled programmers with a passion for quality.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Design and develop code to requirements following best practices. • Write and perform unit tests on all code • Provide adequate documentation both within code and externally • Work appropriately with code management tools including branching and merging • Estimate and deliver on tasks as assigned by project management • Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features • Conduct functional and non-functional testing • Troubleshoot and debug applications • Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features • Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3-5 years’ experience developing web based applications in PHP and LAMP stack
- Experience using MS SQL Server, MySQL and other relational databases
- Demonstrated track record of working with Web services – SOAP and REST APIs
- Familiarity working on Linux operating system, caching platforms, and Lucene/Solar preferred.
- Well-grounded in AWS’s EC2 and Serverless environments
- Experience working with an open source framework (Zend, Symfony, Yii, CodeIgniter, etc.) and MVC preferred
- Experience with implementing payment gateway would be a plus.
- Problem solving skills and a proactive work style
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills