· Design and code additions and updates to current AX 2012 system per requirements captured from business units.
· Customize Dynamics AX using .NET C#, X++ and other technologies that interface with Dynamics AX.
· Translate Business Requirements into well-architected technical solutions that best leverage the capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform.
· Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
· Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and production support.
· Installation and configuration of AX environment would be considered as a Plus.
· Experience with GitHub
· 3+ years of hands-on Dynamics AX (2012) Financials experience with an emphasis on customization and performance tuning.
· Strong experience developing code in custom environments (X++, C#, XML, Web Services, SQL).
· MCP Level Certification for Microsoft Dynamics AX would be a plus.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics AX functionality vs. custom coding.
· Ability and knowledge to follow and participate in Agile/Scrum software development processes.
· Experience with web service – SOAP API, REST API is a must.
· SQL Skills and a good understanding of the AX 2012 data structures and capable within SQL Server.
· Knowledge or experience in Payment Gateways will be a plus.
· Bachelor or MS Degree in computer Science