Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
- Work directly with leadership, support project management discipline, coordinate, facilitate communication and gather information that help leaders make decisions.
- Setting up meetings and managing schedules are a part of this.
- Ensuring team members deliver on assigned responsibilities.
- Attend team, management and client meeting, take notes and circulate minutes.
- Develop project plans and support senior team members in their planning. You understand work-breakdown and other basics of project management.
- You will find and collate information from various sources, such as our Online Ticketing System, our Project Management System, and more.
- Creating and maintaining shared information makes us more efficient and helps us maintain corporate intelligence. If you have SharePoint experience, that is a bonus.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Raise and mitigate any potential technical risks.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
- Look to utilize industry-standard software development tools such as source control, deployment servers, test-driven development, and build servers where appropriate in an effective manner.
- Take control over critical support instances and putting into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve issues as soon as possible.
- Leading Technical assistance to Sales team/Account Managers in proposal meetings/ ongoing project meetings with clients.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Sciences.
- Excellent programming and analytical skills with knowledge of design patterns
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in the development of applications on different technologies.
- Strong object-oriented design and system architecture knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working in a software development environment and managing team is mandatory
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encasement
- Fuel Allowance
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Sponsored Certifications
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Environment