1. Responsible for smooth functioning of all branches’ including administration, marketing, training, lending and security
2. Formulate viable business development strategies to ensure long-term success and achievement of goals.
3. Arranging approvals of loans and increasing branch portfolio towards ENR Growth.
4. Actively handle customer complaints and ensure every query of the customer is addressed appropriately.
5. Act as the administrative head of the branch and must closely observe security related issues of the branch
pstrongOverview/strong/ppTelenor Microfinance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Telenor Group, the leading telecommunications company across Scandinavia and Asia with 174 million customers, and Ant Financial, the operator of the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform Alipay that's also an affiliate company of Alibaba Group. It is the first scheduled microfinance bank of Pakistan that provides a range of innovative banking solutions./ppTelenor Microfinance Bank created history in 2009, when it launched Easypaisa, Pakistan’s first branchless banking platform and the country’s only GSMA mobile money certified service. With the largest footprint in the country, Easypaisa has since then evolved into a digital lifestyle enabler which is leading the fintech revolution in Pakistan./ppMotivated by its strongvision of ‘transforming the financial landscape of the country’/strong, Telenor Microfinance Bank is on stronga mission to provide ‘instant access to convenient digital financial services’/strong that benefits the people of Pakistan. Telenor Microfinance Bank is empowering people to truly adopt the digital way of life./pp /ppstrongOur Values:/strong/pp• Customer First./pp• Create Together./pp• Keep Promises./pp• Be Respectful./p