At Telenor Microfinance Bank, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. We enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
This position will fulfil the requirements of planning for Core & Branchless banking. You would be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects of Financial Services. Collaborate with cross functions, highly skilled System Architects/Engineering teams and Product Managers in a fast moving environment to deliver sprint based products/prototypes using agile, service design and usability frameworks. The incumbent should have considerable years of experience in planning role as a lead particularly in the area of telecom & banking sector.
You will be responsible for complete capacity planning, resource planning, architecture & optimization of both core & branchless banking, defining & prioritizing projects, define quarterly sprints, taking customer feedback, coordinating with vendor/in-house development team and deliver projects as per the committed delivery timelines.
· Very well-versed in process, product, and technology aspects
· Drive the adoption and execution of Agile methods and sprint working within planning team
· Explore areas of Branchless and core banking products
· Collaborate on Telenor Bank future projects and support their development team
· Have future roadmap of FS products in order to make best sprint plans
· Mentor the team and organization on how to add value in their deliveries
· Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of problem solving.
· Challenge the teams in order to build higher performing teams
· Practitioner in all aspects of the scrum process in agile, which include planning, running daily meetings, conducting sprint reviews and facilitating changes
· Attention to details (from both customer end and business-user end) and take great pride in your work
· Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement on the architecture/design of the product is in focus
· Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and off-site meetings. Should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones
· Raise issues/challenges in a timely fashion and change the course of action if delivery is impacted
Managing financial side of the projects