The position will be primarily responsible for complete provident/gratuity fund management along with accurate and timely process of all payroll function.
1. Ensuring compliance of statutory requirements under the Income Tax rules and Ordinance, 2001;
2. Ensuring compliance of the requirements of the Trust Deed regarding fund accounting audit and management;
3. Responsible for compliance with disclosure and presentation requirements for financial statements of the fund.
4. Ensure preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliations.
5. Cheque preparations of final settlements
6. Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of Quarterly financials.
7. Keep track of investments and maturity periods along with obtaining exemptions available under the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001; in respect of Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund;
8. Responsible for engaging and coordination external audits and prepare suggest profit distribution of fund annually.
9. Ensuring timely return of income Tax u/s 114 filing and Withholding statements filing u/s 165.
10. Responsible for handling employee PF withdrawal requests and processing in compliance with the income tax rules and ordinance 2001.
11. Assist secretary of funds in preparation and recording and follow up of meetings of trustees.
12. Managing the HRIS respective module for fund management.
13. Provide reports and analyses as needed.
14. Responsible for timely preparation of final settlements.
Note: Females are highly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.