Responsible for developing new business for all microfinance products. Participate in marketing all of the Bank’s products and carry out on-job training of assigned TMFOs of the branch.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing of all FMFB's services to the poor segment of the area covered by the branch.
- Conduct the needs assessment of the clients.
- Comply with approved policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the clients successfully and effectively utilize the services of FMFB.
- Ensure that clients are retained with FMFB to allow FMFB to create an impact.
- Communicate complete and accurate policies and procedure related to client contract with FMFB to the customer.
- Prepare activity planner and planner reviews for marketing of all services.
- Complete the relevant documentation and legal formalities, as per the product manual, pertaining to delivery of services.
- Post correct and accurate entries of transactions in the Bank's approved software system.
- Ensure that documentation is completed at every stage of the service delivery process.
- Cross verify the details provided by the clients during credit appraisal.
- Ensure discrepancies identified by the Internal Audit are rectified.
- Ensure that clients comply with the FMFB service policy and procedures.
- Act as mentor for the entry level TMFOs.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Market and competitor knowledge.
- Knowledge of Microfinance products
- Conversant with related software
- Compliance and regulatory knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of operations and customer services
- Interpersonal Communication/Negotiation Skills
- Energy & Drive
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Team Player
- Public Dealing
Note: Females are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.