Job Responsibilities/Projects include:
Teaching and Training
- Impart Technical Vocational training program to the trainees.
- Plan, organize and deliver group-based learning as per THF QSP standards.
- Plan, organize and facilitate learning in the workplace.
- Plan, organize and conduct online classes.
- Instruct, Demonstrate and conduct practical experiments to train the trainees
- Prepare, arrange and organize learning resources as per THF QSP standards.
- Coordinate in extra curriculum activities.
- Overall responsible for the performance/results of department
- Coordinate in preparing the curriculum and TLR as per directions of APD
- Design and develop assessment tools as per THF QSP standards.
- Plan assessment activities and processes.
- Conduct and gauge the competency level of trainees to develop further training plans
- Participate in entry exams for copies checking and interviews of new trainees.
- Maintain the records of student attendance and assessments as per THF QSP formats.
- Maintain the academic records as per THF QSP formats.
- Maintain records of workshop assets and sub- store inventory.
Maintenance of Workshop
- Guide and supervise trade staff in keeping workshop tools and equipment in working condition
- Supervise the activities of general maintenance of the equipment and machines of workshop
- Supervise the activities of general maintenance within the institute.
Counseling of the Trainees
- Provide counseling and mentoring to students for their future career development
- Counseling with the demotivated and problem making trainees for focus on training
- Counseling with long absent trainees due to some personal/family/financial reason
- Conduct online classes/participate in online meetings as per situation.
- Any other job assigned by the management.
Competencies & Skills:
- Good Knowledge of SKETCH 3D Software Package.
- Teaching Industry Experience.
- Proactive and Take initiative.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Teaching and Training Skills.
- Hands-on experience of tools to conduct online classes.
- Time Management & Result Oriented.
- Hands on experience on Ms. Office Suit.
- Should be well versed in English Language (Spoken & Written).
25 – 35 Years
BE/BS (Media Science/Arts).
1-2 Years of relevant industry
50,000 - 80,000