THE KNIGHTS PVT LTD is looking for “Operations Director” to join our company.
- To help and continue our growth, we require an experienced director of operations.
- A person having strong management skills and proven experience in the IT Industry (preferred to be in a product-based gaming company ), having leadership experience and solutions developing skills.
- Who would be mainly responsible for designing, managing, and improving processes of organization to get work done.
The objective of the role:
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficiently and timely completion of tasks.
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of the business, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs.
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed.
- To identify weaknesses and provide constructive solutions to maximize the pace of work.
Skills and Qualifications and Values:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 10+ years senior leadership role in the appropriate field
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity in the IT or gaming industry.
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines.
- Strong sense of the problem identification and problem-solving skills.
- Team making capabilities which are directly related to providing constructive criticism.
- Deep understanding of Gaming (IT) market and industry trends.
- Experience with budget and business plan development.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g., SAP, ERP, CRM)
THE KNIGHT’S PVT LTD:
- The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 600+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark.
- The Knights was founded in 2017, our mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry
- To Provide Quality Employment and to produce Inspirational Leadership.
- To be the world's largest Mobile Apps & Game Developers recognized for Quality, Innovative, useful and Fun oriented Products and to provide inspirational leaders to society through Dynamic HR Policies & to play a major role in Pakistan's GDP through foreign remittances.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
- Nab yourself a job in a professional environment.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Family-friendly environment.
- Free Lunch.
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Employee Engagement Events.
- Annual Trips.
- Birthday / Work anniversary Celebration.
- Provident Fund.
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave encashment.
- Maternity Leave.
- Company Sponsored Training/certifications.