Warehouse manager is very vital part of our supply chain management system he is responsible for overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping and receiving goods and maintaining inventory and associated records. People management responsibilities include hiring and training, planning and assigning daily work, conducting performance appraisals, addressing performance issues, and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Overall In-charge of the warehouse including but not limited to Warehouse Operation, Inventory, Transport arrangement, Delivery at site and other admin related duties.
· Responsible for timely and accurate warehousing operation as per the SOPs laid down.
· Responsible for ensuring that inbound shipments are unloaded safely and are put away in the storage area after fine quality and quantity check.
· Responsible to ensure accurate and timely recording of inbound shipment into WMS.
· Responsible for to ensure accurate and timely picking and dispatch of equipment as per SMRs.
· Responsible to ensure that all deliveries are made within the stipulated timelines.
· Responsible for to ensure accurate and timely recording of outbound into WMS.
· Responsible for making arrangement of transportation to move equipment to sites and warehouse.
· Responsible for ensuring that all equipment reaches it’s’ destination in safe condition.
· Responsible to ensure that clean PODs are provided for all sites delivered.
· Responsible to ensure that floor stock and WMS records are always matching.
· Responsible to ensure that all report required by Client and TAQ management are furnished on time.
· Responsible to arrange all required resource at warehouse and ensure there should not be any shortfall of resources.
· Responsible to arrange periodic cycle count and stock count as per SOPs.
· Responsible to ensure that all staff of the warehouse is performing their duties as per the SOPs and their JDs.
· Any other duties assigned by management.
· General Manager Warehouse & Transportation
· Sr. Manage Solution Design
· Regional Manager Operations
· Business Development Managers
· Warehouse Staff
· Head Office
· Associates / Customers
· Post-graduate will be preferred.
· 5 years experience in a responsible authority position.
· Age between 25 to 40 years.
· Sound background in the warehousing/products area.
· Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations.
· Acceptable knowledge of warehousing, inventory.
· Knowledge of human behavior.
· Fully conversant with Warehousing Industry.
Skills & Capabilities:
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Strong leadership qualities.
· A winning negotiator, with an ability to convince people to his point of view in the best interest of the organization.
· Displays perseverance and balanced temperament under pressure.
· Dynamic, Consistent and impressive.
· Capability to inculcating motivation and coordination.
· A highly adaptable person with an ability to merge himself in the prevailing culture of the organization and yet able to change the organization culture that is in line with its mission.
· Strong analytical abilities enabling to think deeply about various issues.
· A mature person with an ability to tackle difficult situations tactfully.
With 46 years of experience behind us, ‘The TAQ Organization’ is Pakistan’s leading international transportation and supply chain logistics company. With a combination of young and experienced leadership at its helm, and a network of offices and warehouses in all major business centers of Pakista ...
With 46 years of experience behind us, ‘The TAQ Organization’ is Pakistan’s leading international transportation and supply chain logistics company. With a combination of young and experienced leadership at its helm, and a network of offices and warehouses in all major business centers of Pakista ...مزید پڑھیں