We are a digital startup in the Tourism sector, looking for a Digital marketing expert who can grow with us and will implement and manage our digital campaigns and online presence. This is a great opportunity to grow with the organization and learn marketing leading technologies.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to implement, manage, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
- You will manage our digital campaign across digital channels (Facebook, Google and Partner sites)
- Develop content for bi-weekly newsletter, blogs and website.
- Use social media for brand awareness
- Communicate with and host virtual sales meeting with potential clients.
As a start-up the work is sometimes intense and you may have to wear different hats. We provide an environment that will help you grow with the organization. We hire for attitude, ability to learn and potential to grow with the organization. We will provide training in required areas.
Salary: 40K-80K based on experience.
- Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize social media ads
- Create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Create regular content for blog postings and news letters
- Communicate with potential clients on email and sales calls
- Working experience in digital marketing including Google and Facebook
- Excellent content writing skills
- Fluent spoken English
- A positive attitude and ability adapt and learn on the job
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email and social media advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in writing content to email subscribers, blogs and social media
- Experience with marketing on Google Ads, Facebook and social media channels
- Working knowledge of website maintenance