ITBoost is seeking an organized, process oriented, collaborative project manager to assist in the planning and managing of projects and products. You will work with the core engineering team in charge of the complete documentation platform. This is a position that reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will work closely with other Project Management, Support, Engineering and Design. You will be expected to demonstrate out of the box managerial ability to motivate, build, and monitor your team. Specifically, you will be responsible for overseeing from 2 to 3 teams of 3 to 4 individuals. Under your leadership, we expect to see consistent improvement in both static code quality metrics and project delivery.
A successful Project Manager at ITBoost must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proficiency in Agile project development methodology; lead in the preparation and facilitation of sprint events: planning, retrospectives, review etc.
- Work closely with solution architects, technical leads and product owners to drive the planning and execution of complex software and projects.
- The ability to evaluate technical decisions, build project timelines and plans, and ensure best technical practices.
- Support management decisions with relevant data around capacity, scope, and impact
- Manage and maintain project information, including feature definition and scope, and epic and sprint planning
- Maintain the engineering roadmap for your team and communicate roadmap changes to appropriate parties
- Exceptional ability to effectively motivate and manage teams of individuals
- Assist in creating and updating documentation around team process, workflow and culture
- Develop and roll out new or enhanced practices or processes to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in the evaluation of product requests and communicate decisions to requestors
- Ruthless commitment to impeccable code quality and a good understanding of a wide range of the latest technologies and architectural approaches.
- Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the software engineering process
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Proven managerial skills with at least 5 years of experience
- At least 2 full project deliveries as a PM (including scoping, sizing, team formation, costing, etc.)
- Proficiency in Agile or SLA
- Experience with SaaS and cloud infrastructure is desired
- Outstanding English communication skill
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Annual trips and regular team activities
- Medical outpatient reimbursement & health insurance facility
- Attractive Salary package