TSTG immediately requires a candidate for the position of “System IT Administrator” with 2+ years of experience in networking preferably in Software Development industry. Candidate must have experience in administration of Windows based Servers and PCs. Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can work independently. Following are the basic requirements for this position:
• Maintain Network infrastructure, Network Monitoring, Servers Health monitoring, Firewall Log monitoring, Firewall Policies, etc.
• Maintenance of Internet/network hardware including switches, routers, cabling, servers, and wireless devices.
• Maintain network security, policies, user groups, desktop policies, and naming conventions.
• Control spamming and centralized anti virus servers
• Monitor various hardware and platforms on a regular basis to ensure efficiency and maximum up time.
• Provide helpdesk support, resolve tickets and run health checks on all systems.
• System Administration of Windows based servers (DHCP domain, DC, IIS, Windows ).
• Maintain network and application servers such as File Servers, VPN gateways, PFSense, Antivirus and Domain Controller, etc.
• Security event monitoring & assessment – Incident response & support and ensure that required logs from security devices and applications are configured & received and regularly monitored.
• Backups management
• VMWare management.
• Physical setup and monitoring of telephone network on Asterisk Server.
• Knowledge of .NET and J2EE Applications configuration for database and web services.
• AWS, Azure and other cloud based environment configuration and management experience.
• ISMS and other security frameworks knowledge.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have good communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with strict deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently and be able to maintain a smooth IT working environment for TSTG staff.