Trendforce.one (TFO) is a future intelligence company. We provide inspiring research, content, information and data that can help businesses prepare for the future. These subscriptions contain multiple products like reports, news portals, webinars, and much more. Our international team consists of a talented group of over 25 individuals working together in different countries across the world.
About the role
We are looking for a Specialist SEO to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics
• Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results ranking
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Skills & Person Specifications:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO strategies
• Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools along with SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz Pro, etc.
• Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
• Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on daily basis
Trendforce one is a future intelligence company. We provide inspiring research, content, information and data that can help businesses prepare for the future. These subscriptions contain multiple products like reports, news portals, webinars and much more. Our team consists of a talented group of over 20 employees working in different countries across the world.