Tricosmic is looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Incumbent will work as the UI/UX developer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Translate UI/UX design wire frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of SPA/UI frameworks like Angular, ReactJS.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Bachelor of Computer Science
• Having 2+ years of relevant experience.
TriCosmic thinks, creates, directs and develops your vision and beyond. We have more than 8 years of experience in the creative industry, in which we believe in building knowledge and unforgettable experience through rock solid digital functionality and brand creativity.