Duties & Responsibilities:
The individual shall provide strategic direction, leads, develops, and executes a wide variety of initiatives in line with agreed marketing plan that support the strategic and operational goals of company;
- Develop the marketing strategy/plan for the company in line with company objectives subsequently manage all marketing initiatives and activities within the marketing department.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities with focus on demand generation, revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the company and vendor sponsored marketing budgets and activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans including not limited to datasheets, customer presentations, comparative analysis, collateral design, company profile etc.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and ensure effective tracking towards achievement of intended objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity both within the company and with the customers.
- Manage initiatives and operations towards continuous improvement of company’s online presence through website, social media etc.
- Oversee product marketing of company’s indigenously developed product/services including web presence, sales tools, marketing collateral, demand generation etc.
- Manage the product operations of security awareness portfolio that includes product roadmap, videos/content development operations, product pre-sales, product implementation etc.
- Manage the CRM function and all associated activities including not limited to customers database management, case studies, satisfaction surveys, customer on-boarding etc.
- Analyze, observe and monitor market trends subsequently provide guidance/feedback on products/services offering improvement, pricing strategies, market/geography expansions etc.
- Manage the public/custom training portfolio operations efficiently to ensure that company's objectives associated with portfolio are met- operations include but not limited to setting up training calendar, training enrollments and execution, launching new trainings, pricing/proposals, coordination with concerned LoBs etc."
Years of Experience
Type of Experience
Graduation/Post-graduation in marketing from a reportable/accredited university
At least 5 years and above
Must have prior experience in a strategic marketing position – experience in IT industry shall be preferred
- Exposure, knowledge and experience of IT/IT security industry is preferred
- Strong planning, communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and attention to details
- Budgeting and project management skills
- Must have experience crafting and presenting proposals/ideas effectively
- Skills to analyze, observe and monitor market trends in the industry
- Leadership and motivational skills