SQA Engineers at Uncle Fixer Company. evaluate the entire SDLC for the establishment and enforcement of advanced processes and standards within the organization. Our SQA Engineers play a vital role in successful delivery of projects and are involved in all software development activities including business analysis, design, reviews and impact analysis.Responsibilities:
• Coordinate / strategize with analysis, client services, engineering and configuration management teams.
• Analyze complex change requests for design efficiency, completeness and impact analysis.
• Develop test strategies, plans, cases, and scripts.
• Evaluate and test software to validate program function as per assignments.
• Assist in defect trend analysis and process improvement.
• Promote R&D for the implementation of new methodologies, tools and technologies to facilitate SQA processes.
• Plan, perform and supervise performance, security, usability and automated testing.
• Train, mentor and develop junior team members.Requirements:
• BSCS, BSSE with engineering aptitude.
• Fresh to 3 years relevant experience.
• Good knowledge of SQL programming.
• Experience in test automation and/or secure coding practices.
• Good business analysis skills.
• Deep understanding of SDLC.
• Sound knowledge of CMMI/Agile processes.
• Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills