• Create simple and delightful user experiences for our customers
• Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, sitemapsand prototypes
• Build smart, effective websites/mobile/tablet apps that drive user engagement
• Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs
• Be an important bridge between design and front-end engineering
• Maintain existing websites/platforms/visuals with a critical eyeoptimizing user experience
• Lead projects both large and small while collaborating with the restof the design team, product managers and developers
• Support marketing team with additional web and creative design related tasks (e.g., visuals, responsive email campaigns, online promotional campaigns, etc.
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sitesfunction and look like.
• Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs,page flows, and target links for landing pages
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness & usability)
• Competence to perform usability tests and analyze the results to gauge consumer experience with respect to the web application and online program.
• Research and development of Web Applications and pages with hands onexperience regarding user interface layouts to maximize user experience.
• Boost the Website and Application Success Rate by creative design,user-friendly interface, links between pages and Beta - Testing of success rate of interaction models.
pAn educational system isn’t worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn’t teach them how to make a life.” Education is the process of instructions that aims at the all-round development of students. Education dispels ignorance. It is the means of developing our abil ...مزید پڑھیں