1. Inspect specified product(s) at specified vendors following the priorities established by Director of Corporate Quality Control.
2. Complete each product inspection as specified in Medline product specification document(s) and applicable ECN's and deviations. a. Document the results of each inspection in a clear, concise and readable manner following the documentation instructions detailed in product specification and Quality procedural documents.
3. Coordinate inspection schedule with all vendors assigned to maximize number of inspections that can be performed each month.
4. Make all travel arrangements necessary to get to and from each factory for scheduled inspections.
5. Compliance with QSR and ISO/EN regulations and Medline policies, procedures, and work rules.
6. Review and provide constructive suggestions on released inspection criteria.
7. Identify all risks related to quality discrepancies and provide suggestions to Director of Corporate QC in a timely and efficient manner.
8. Other projects as assigned by Director of Corporate QC or Shanghai QA Coordinator.
ppUnited King has achieved fame, respect, appreciation and worth-while credit in a limited period of time. Our aim is to make delicious, hygienic and healthy food that contributes to positive health. We have over 250 varieties of Sweets, Nimco, Cakes, Fast Food, Ice Cream etc., all available under o ...مزید پڑھیں